Sunday, May 27, 2012

versatile blogger award


yesterday night i was doing my regular blog creeping... and found out that my sister macey tagged me and nominated me with this:



each nominee should:

   1. nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the versatile blogger award 
(which i won't be doing)
    2. add an image of the versatile blogger award
    3. thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
    4. share seven completely random facts about yourself
    5. include this set of rules
    6. inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

so.. thanks for tagging me to do this mace. even if i'm not very good at it. for those who want to read her blog, here it is. i enjoy reading it, cause i rrrrrreally miss my sis.

7 random facts:

1. i live in brasil. most of you probably know that, but i decided this should be one of my random facts.. the culture is very different but also very welcoming and kind. unlike the typical brasilian, i don't eat rice and beans every day... but i eat it once in a while. feijoada is great :)

2. i have seminary at 5:00 a.m. and since there aren't alot of members here, they have it early in the morning and at night. i chose morning, cause at night i do my homework and stuff. i also have school at 1:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. i know, it's the best. 

3. i am not very organized. i'm actually not organized at all. out of everything, cleaning is probably at the bottom of my list. usually when i clean my room, the next day the ground is completely covered in clothes and my bed's not made. i always say, "i'll clean it tomorrow!" but that doesn't ever happen. :)

4. i always eat with a knife in my right hand and fork in my left. 
{this is a brasilian culture adaptation. even though that's the way you're supposed to eat}

5. i absolutely HATE braces.... 

6. i'm currently taking chemistry & physics classes. and i'm pretty sure no 8th grader should ever have to do that.

7. i go running on the beach with my dad three times a week and i'm actually starting to like it. and finally starting to get in shape.




oh...
 and to all my family attending the coltrin memorial day celebration tomorrow, enjoy your shasta pops. 
bahaha


2 comments:

  1. sias, i'll eat 2 shasta pops. one for me & one for you. :)

    this was great. i love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part about this post was your first two words... Yesterday night, instead of last night. Dont know why that wa funny to me but I laughed.

    ReplyDelete