Saturday, May 19, 2012

2012.. so far

 okay..
i know i haven't blogged in a while, in fact, i've often thought about deleting my blog (and i'll admit that the worst blogger award would probably go to me). BUT, don't judge... cause i'm back :)
this year so far has been very busy. and this one busy thing revolves around school. this year, i have two new subjects.. chemistry and physics.
i don't really mind chemistry. i think it's really interesting actually, and i get good grades in it.
but physics on the other hand... can also be known as pure torture. i do not get all those formulas and calculations or how to use them. and it makes me mad, cause i bet no other jr. high student in the U.S. even knows what physics is. cause here they start way earlier. so, i'm studying really hard and hoping i can pass physics this year along with my other school subjects.
this year i've also been going to alot of cool places. including:

iguaçu falls:

we visited all of these places because my grandparents and aunt and uncle came to visit us in brasil... as you can see by the pictures, it was awesome.






while we were there, we stopped at a bird park.. they had so many cool birds.

(my face has a shadow on it.. weird.)



iguaçu falls hooks argentina and brasil together... so we decided to stop in argentina as well.





oh, that isn't my dad by the way. it's just our taxi driver :)

sadly, we had to leave.. but it was great.

maceió:


we also went to a beautiful city, called maceió. my dad even let me bring my two best friends along. it was so fun.

(bad photo quality)

we pulled an all nighter, so of course alot of hiro was involved :)


so that's a little of what i've been up to this year. like i said, it's been very busy, but very fun. and hopefully i will be blogging again very soon, because i'm pretty sure i haven't blogged for like 6 months until now. happy saturday!

2 comments:

  1. its about freaking time.

    and thank goodness i'll have a chemistry tutor for this summer. lets just ask mom & brian if you can move in with me for the whole month of july. because i neeeeeeed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're about as good of blogger as I am. But yeah for an update. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete