Saturday, June 9, 2012

fortaleza

  right now i am just home alone sitting on the couch waiting for my popcorn chicken to get done cooking. i'm pretty sure i deserve it. cause i've spent pretty much the whole day studying for my finals next week. and i think everyone knows how much finals stink.

anyways....

last week was pretty awesome. my dad had a few business convention thingys to attend in a beautiful city called "fortaleza" and was planning on just taking my mom with him.
but the day after they got there, right when me and my sister were walking to school, my dad called me and asked if we wanted to fly to fortaleza that night to join them cause there was a spectacular water park right by the hotel they were staying at. me and malorie decided to just stay at home cause we had tests the next day and were freaking out that we had to fly by ourselves to get there.
but then we remembered that there was a vacation coming up... and that we could do our tests then.
so we agreed to go.
my dad's secretary took care of everything. she made authorization papers, got our ID cards together, and then drove us to the airport right after school got out. she is the best!
me and mal have had some experience flying internationally, so it wasn't that hard to find where we needed to go... we got there just fine and my parents were at the airport waiting for us. my dad even bought us THE BEST coconut ice cream i have ever had. :)

so here are some cool pictures of our trip:



the wonderful hotel breakfast. in every hotel you stay at here, they have the best fruit. and tapioca. it's great.



mom and mal laying out. me and mal got a little of a tan... but my mom on the other hand got straight up brown.


i am a great photographer :)



 

this guy kind of freaked us out.


my dad had to go to a convention... so he couldn't go to the park. he missed out. :(


this is the forty foot long "insano" 
and i convinced my mom and sister to go on it along with me.
it was awesome.









my mom tried and tried to take pictures of us on tubes in the whirl pool but it didn't work out too well. i was spinning around to much. 

 

just chillin in a hammock...


so as you can tell by the pictures, we had a very fun time. hopefully we can go there some other time with our whole family! we really missed them.




by the way.....



me and my popcorn chicken. i know, i'm a fatty. but like i said before, i deserve it. :)


2 comments:

  1. Morg, I can't believe you put pictures of me in my swimming suit. Estou com raiva comtigo, garota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks so fun. hopefully dad will fly us all down there one more time & we can go there. :)

    you two are such big girls flying by yourselves. :)

    & i won't even judge you that you ate all that popcorn chicken.

    ReplyDelete