Saturday, June 30, 2012

"without music, life would be a mistake."

i love john mayer.
his wonderful guitar skills and addictive voice.
i could listen to his songs all day every day.
some of his songs make me feel better, and some seem to talk about everything i'm going through...
this is one song in particular that i never get tired of. davis told me that it's one of his most favorite songs. and it's also one of mine.


what would life be without music?
i bet everyone can relate to at least one song that can completely change their day.
we can express ourselves so much through music, and it is a huge inspiration for not only me, but for everyone.
even sharing musical talents can define who you are and what you're feeling.
and i don't think there is anything more attractive than a handsome boy that can play the guitar. :)


1 comment:

  1. I loved this!! Pretty sure watching Brian play the piano is what sealed the deal for me!! You are going to make some boy absolutely swoon one day when you serenade him on the guitar. (oh wait, that already happens)

    And then there's John Mayer. I'm so glad you love him as much as I do. #proudsister (yep I just hash tagged a blog post..sue me)

    ReplyDelete