Friday, December 2, 2011

parabéns para mim!

i had a pretty great birthday this year. most of the things that happened i really didn't  see coming. for instance: at school, right when i walked into the room, everybody  started clapping their hands and singing "parabéns". you know that awkward feeling where you don't really know what to do when people sing happy birthday to you? well, that's exactly what happened to me . to top it off, the young women threw a surprise party for me at mutual. and i'll have to admit.. i was shocked. 


some things that i enjoyed about my birthday:
 1. the delicious german chocolate cake that my mom made for me:)
2. all the cute clothes i got. 
3. the 4 pound bag of jolly ranchers that my mom brought back from the U.S... just for me.
4. the skype calls from my family.
5. and all the happy birthday wishes on my facebook wall.




i don't know about you, but i think that birthdays should come around at least twice a year.

2 comments:

  1. # 6=the present i got from a cute boy. :)

    you know you wanted to put that, you just didn't.

    why is camen in the YW picture? is she in YW? i thought she was like nine? i love that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macey her name ain't camen. it's carmem :). Cute post morgy

    mal

    ReplyDelete