Sunday, November 20, 2011

what i'm thankful for.

thanksgiving is coming up soon. and since they don't have thanksgiving here, i'll be honest, i pretty much forgot about it. so, i've decided to share some things that i'm grateful for.

1: my family.
i love my family so much. even though i'm far away from the majority of them, i am so happy that i have the opportunity to see them twice a year. i appreciate everything they do for me and the great examples they are to me.

2: the book of mormon.
about a month ago i set a goal that i would read this book every day, and i'm doing pretty good so far. i never know it would be so interesting. i am so grateful for the book of mormon and the things i am learning from it.


3: sunday popcorn.
having popcorn on a sunday is a well known jones family tradition. i can't go one sunday without it. yep, that's how much i love it. my mom is making some at the moment:)

4: christmas.
i know it's kind of weird how i'm already talking about christmas before thanksgiving has even passed, but it is my favorite holiday of the year. we put up our christmas tree last week and it looks so pretty in our family room. but i have to say, i really miss being able to cuddle up in blankets and drink hot chocolate.
(our christmas tree)

5: restaurants.
i am very very grateful for restaurants. there are some pretty good ones here. however, sometimes i miss my favorite restraunts like: wendys, cafe rio, taco bandido, etc.


6: pinterest.
i discovered pinterest on thursday, i'm not going to lie. but as of yeterday i have convinced myself that i am officially obsessed with it. {thank you macey for telling me about it} it's the best invention ever and  i can't go 5 minutes without pinning away:)


what are you grateful for?



3 comments:

  1. Dude, the good news is you can still cuddle up on blankets and drink hot cocoa even when you live in brasil. If I remember right I sent dad home with tons of hot chocolate.

    But the even better news is that when you come home you cab drink some of our hot cocoa out of the cocomotion. Brian makes it Soooooooo good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH Morgan thats a greatin hahah! Cute post :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morg, you are a great blogger! Now will you help me with mine.....(you stole my Christmas tree picture).

    ReplyDelete