Tuesday, November 15, 2011

blogger?

well, i've decided that instead of wasting my time creeping other people's blogs every day, i would just start my own. i always ask myself why anyone would want to read about a 13 year old girl's life.. but i have some pretty good reasons:
1. it would be a good opportunity for everyone to see what me and my family are up to.
2. i have a pretty interesting life here in brazil, and thought that it would be a good idea to show everyone what goes on here.
3. i just thought that it would be straight up fun!

i can assure that i am no funny person and that you probably won't laugh at even half the things i post, but i'll sure try:) enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Now I have another cousin I get to stalk every day. fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! This is the best news that ever lived.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. Glad I can creep you on a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete